For a long time, air conditioners have been considered a popular and sought-after technique in our market. This is not surprising, because such devices allow us to enjoy the coolness on hot summer days and warm up in the winter season. But, unfortunately, such equipment is not eternal and may eventually fail for one reason or another.
As the statistics of masters show, repair of air conditioners is needed very often, and it does not depend on their manufacturer or cost. The cost of maintenance of equipment always depends on the type of its breakdown. For example, if you need to repair the evaporator of the air conditioner, it can lead to significant costs. Evaporator breakdowns are in second place in the cost of their diagnosis. What is an evaporator?
Probably, many users understand the design of such devices. The evaporator is an indispensable and important spare part in the air conditioner that cools the air entering the room. Visually, you will not be able to see the evaporator, as it is fixed inside the air conditioner itself. But, for many reasons, such a part can break very often. Most often, the evaporator can fail due to improper or negligent operation of the device.
Here we can distinguish such cases as:
– Operation of the air conditioner at a temperature that is lower than the value specified by the manufacturer in the instructions. What can happen in such cases: the refrigerant does not have time to heat up to the desired temperature and enters the compressor at a very low temperature. This negatively affects the performance of the mechanism.
– Long use of the device with very dirty filters. If the filters are not cleaned for a long time, they can disrupt the heat exchange of the entire climate system. It also leads to evaporator failure.
– Incorrect installation of the air conditioner. A very common cause of air conditioner breakdown. To avoid such troubles, you need to use the services of qualified professionals to install such devices. In addition to all this, the evaporator can fail if the refrigerant does not have time to turn from a liquid state into a gaseous state, as well as due to insufficient operation of the fan.
Evaporator breakdown can be avoided by the following actions
– regularly clean the air conditioner filters;
– call specialists to service the device.
This is not to say that these procedures can eliminate the breakdown of such a part, but they can significantly extend the life of your mechanism.
Don’t delay your air conditioner repair. Do not forget that repairing is much easier and cheaper immediately after a breakdown occurs. If your air conditioner is working, but making strange noises or not cooling the room enough, it means it’s time to contact the technicians.
Don’t wait until the air conditioner is completely out of order. In the case of untimely repairs, there is a very high possibility that a long complex repair will be required. Even a few days without air conditioning in the summer heat in San Diego County, CA will bring great discomfort to the whole family. But by calling the masters from SDAC Heating & Air Conditioning you can avoid this problem.