Modern heating and Air Conditioning systems are reliable systems that can last for a long time, providing absolute comfort in the house. The equipment is characterized by high efficiency and reliability in operation. Heating and Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance in an apartment or a private house are not required so often if the equipment is new or has been used for no more than 5 years. Problems start later, especially in the absence of timely maintenance and regular repairs, which SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning offers at the best prices.
What is Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance?
Maintenance of the Air Conditioner includes a huge range of work, which is carried out by qualified specialists to prevent all kinds of breakdowns in climate equipment.
The list of services includes:
- Cleaning the evaporator of the indoor unit.
- Antibacterial treatment of the indoor unit with a special composition.
- Cleaning the outdoor heat exchanger.
- Cleaning the drainage system.
- Checking the reliability and performance of electrical and low-current connections.
- Cleaning the air filters of the indoor unit.
- Checking the tightness of freon lines and rolling joints.
- Refueling the system with freon if necessary.
The main rule in the Heating Repair and Maintenance is the regularity of services. SDAC offers repair and maintenance of heaters with a guarantee of quality. Otherwise, one day you will have to call the master urgently.
Please note that Air Conditioner and Furnace Repair and Maintenance should be carried out approximately 2 times a year. In the spring period just before the system is launched, and in the fall before the winter mode is turned on. As for industrial Air Conditioners and heaters, it is advisable to carry out maintenance up to three-four times a year. This will ensure the uninterrupted operation of the equipment for many years.
If your heater is already out of order, we recommend calling a technician. Specialists leave for maintenance and repair of heaters and Air Conditioners at the specified address on the day of the call with a full set of tools. This allows us to provide equipment repair right on the spot on the day of the call.
When is the Right Time to Call a Heater or Air Conditioner Repairman?
Climatic equipment often breaks down at the most inopportune moment. Often, heaters and Air Conditioners fail due to unprofessional installation in violation of technical instructions, improper operation, or lack of regular maintenance. If you need repair and maintenance services, please contact SDAC specialists.
If you notice the following problems with your heater or Air Conditioner, you should immediately call a technician for diagnosis and repair:
- The equipment does not turn on.
- The Air Conditioner or heater is working but does not maintain the required temperature in the room.
- The equipment suddenly turns off during operation, not maintaining the temperature at the required level.
- You have noticed strange sounds or unpleasant odors that occur during the operation of the heater or Air Conditioner.
- The equipment does not respond to the remote control.
In any of the above cases, you will immediately need a technician to repair your Air Conditioner or heater in San Diego County.
To order service for Heating and Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance please contact SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning. Call us or send a request through a special form and we will call you back. By phone, you can consult with our specialists on prices and terms of our services.