Breakdown of the air conditioner in the summer is a serious problem that requires an immediate solution because the comfortable atmosphere in the home depends on the smooth operation of the air conditioning system. Air conditioning repair and installation in El Cajon, CA are included in the list of services provided by the SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning specialists. We are ready to solve a problem of any complexity.
To maximize the life of the air conditioner, you need to take care of its regular maintenance, which means cleaning the main elements and systems. The frequency of maintenance depends on how actively the equipment is used. For example, if you use your air conditioner only during the hottest periods, then it is enough to call SDAC specialists for an air conditioning maintenance service in El Cajon once a year. But if the air conditioner is used for 8-9 months, maintenance and cleaning should be carried out by specialists twice a year.
Signs indicating that the air conditioner needs urgent repair are poor cooling, condensation, shutting off after a few minutes of operation, and unusual noises. Even if at first glance the breakdown seems insignificant to you, trust the professionals of the SDAC company. Our specialists know all the nuances of working with air conditioners from different brands and use professional equipment for diagnostics and repairs.
The most common signs of an air conditioner failure are:
- Fluid leakage is caused by a blockage in the drain tray or drain hose.
- In the presence of uncharacteristic sounds, possible causes are damage to the bearing, breakage of the impeller, contamination of the heat exchanger or its filter, violation of the tightness of the pipeline, lack of reliable fastening of parts or the block housing, and the development of a working resource.
- Spontaneous shutdown may occur for the following reasons: compressor overheating, control board malfunction, compressor or evaporator filters dirty, and outdoor unit fan failure.
- Unpleasant odors can occur due to the appearance of mold and an increase in the number of dangerous bacteria, and the lack of a siphon in the drainage line.
- Condensation on the body of the indoor unit may appear due to clogging of the drain line, contamination of the evaporator filter of the indoor unit, and installation of the unit without observing the required angle of inclination.
We know how important it is to restore the functionality of the air condition system as soon as possible. To call an air conditioner repairman, you just need to leave a request on the website. The specialist will come for air conditioning repairs and installation in El Cajon as quickly as possible. At the same time, prices for the entire range of services always remain as affordable as possible for our customers from El Cajon, CA. All work is guaranteed!