If you notice signs of a malfunction in the operation of the air conditioner or if it has already broken down, contact SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning. We are a local reputable company providing air conditioning repair and installation in Spring Valley, CA.
An air conditioner repairman will arrive at the specified address at a strictly agreed time. First of all, the specialist makes diagnostics of equipment. Different breakdowns have the same symptoms. With the help of professional equipment, a specialist will accurately determine the breakdown and its possible causes.
Air condition repairs may include:
- Cleaning of external surfaces, outlet shutters, filters, grilles, heat exchangers, impeller, and refrigerant circuit.
- Freon leak repair.
- Refueling air conditioner.
- Disinfection using professional antibacterial agents.
- Repair (soldering) or replacement of individual components.
Many breakdowns are solved by installing new parts instead of worn or damaged ones. It is possible to replace such components as compressors, electronic units, filters, etc.
It is often necessary to replace several parts at once. The technician determines the feasibility of repair after diagnostics, taking into account how much a new unit costs. For example, it makes sense to change a compressor if we are talking about relatively new and premium equipment, since buying a spare part is not cheap.
Don’t wait until you need air conditioner repair services. Our service center also carries out preventive maintenance of air conditioners, such as disassembly, cleaning, antibacterial treatment, checking the tightness of the freon line, and refilling with refrigerant if the leakage is less than 15%.
Air conditioner repair cost depends on the following factors:
- Model and brand of equipment. Our technicians use original spare parts when repairing air conditioners. The cost of parts from different manufacturers varies greatly, which can either increase or decrease the overall cost of repairs.
- The complexity of the breakdown. For example, restoring the internal circuits and adding freon is cheaper than changing the compressor or control module.
- The number of parts to be replaced. Do not forget that one minor breakdown can lead to more serious troubles with the need to replace several parts.
Timely maintenance prolongs the service life of climate control equipment, helps to avoid sudden breakdowns, and improves work efficiency. And in the future, regular diagnostics and prevention cost the owner much cheaper than urgent repairs.
To call a technician for air conditioning repairs and installation in Spring Valley or get a free professional consultation, contact us by phone or leave a request on the website.