Any breakdown of the heating system, especially during the cold season, requires an immediate response. It is better to initially turn to professionals to obtain a guarantee for the work performed and not to doubt the quality of the repair. SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning specialists already at the stage of initial communication will offer you the best option for heating repair and installation in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. Convincing quality of work and favorable prices are the hallmarks of our company.
When repairing a heating system, our technicians most often encounter the following problems:
- Failure of the boiler heat exchanger, boiler automation.
- Problems with the circulation of the liquid.
- The formation of air jams.
- Leaks or breaks in pipes, their joints.
- Failure of heating equipment or fittings (pumps, valves, and taps).
A technician who promptly arrives at the specified address at the strictly agreed time to repair the heating system provides a full range of measures:
- Rapid identification of the breakdown itself and its causes.
- Repair of the heating equipment on site, elimination of leaks, etc.
- Replacement of spare parts and equipment beyond repair.
We will give a long-term guarantee on all types of repairs and spare parts. To avoid the emergency heating repair in Rancho Santa Fe, regular preventive maintenance is necessary. It is advisable to carry out preventive measures for the heating system before the start of the heating season to avoid unpleasant surprises at the most inopportune moment.
The list of preventive measures includes:
- Checking the heating system operability.
- Replacing seals and gaskets on pipe joints.
- Checking the circulation of the liquid.
- Removal of accumulated air.
- Checking the quality of the liquid, replacing it if necessary.
- Leak test.
If the existing heating system does not operate at full capacity and does not heat the air to the required temperature, we are ready to overhaul or completely replace it. Typically, a heating overhaul includes:
- Replacement of the boiler and other equipment in the boiler room.
- Replacement of heating radiators or heating convectors, incl. floor convectors.
- Replacement of heating pipelines.
We are ready to provide a free consultation and answer all your questions related to the repairs and installation of furnaces in Rancho Santa Fe. Call us or leave a request on the official website to contact our manager.