SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning is a reliable local company operating in the San Diego County market since 2007. We provide HVAC repair and installation in La Jolla, CA, including:
- installation of air conditioning and heating systems taking into account the characteristics of the premises and the budget of the client;
- heaters and air conditioners repairs with a long-term guarantee for all works performed;
- regular maintenance to ensure trouble-free operation.
It is difficult to imagine a cozy apartment without properly functioning air conditioning and heating systems necessary to maintain a comfortable temperature in the house at any time of the year. Heaters and air conditioners from well-known brands are installed in every home in La Jolla, CA. For the efficient operation of air conditioning and heating systems, regular maintenance and timely repairs are required, which can only be entrusted to experienced professionals.
The main evidence of our professionalism is the reviews left by our customers, users of Google Guarantee and Yelp. Our clients contact us for the installation, repair, and maintenance of air conditioning and heating systems in La Jolla, CA. They recommend us to their friends, so our client base is constantly growing.
Our team consists of specialists who have many years of experience working with all popular brands and models of air conditioners and heaters. We use only original spare parts and consumables in our work, therefore we can carry out repairs of any complexity.
We care about each of our clients. Therefore, we offer not only high-quality services but also the best prices for all types of air conditioning and heating systems repairs. The cost of repair is determined by several factors:
- The complexity of the repair. The sooner you turn to specialists, noticing minor malfunctions in the operation of the air conditioner or heater, the more profitable the repair cost will be. Repair costs increase when some parts need to be replaced.
- Ease of access to the air conditioner or heater. If the equipment is installed in a hard-to-reach place, it will take more time for the technician to make repairs, which affects the cost.
- Brand of the heater or air conditioner. Spare parts and consumables for premium climate equipment are more expensive.
We provide free professional advice on HVAC repairs and installation in La Jolla. Contact us by phone or leave a request on the website, and our representative will call you back to answer all your questions about the installation, repair, and maintenance of heating and cooling systems in La Jolla, CA.